Saturday, April 4, 2015

A valid questionnaire.

1. You have ten dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Diet Coke, Funyons and spicy Slim Jim's

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A mermaid so I could still walk on land during the full moon.

3. Who is your favorite redhead?
Has to be Jessica Rabbit...she's not bad she's just drawn that way.

4. What do you order when you are at IHOP?
The omelet with hash browns in it

5. Last book you read?
Last book I finished reading is, "First Phone Call from Heaven" by Mitch Albom.

6. Describe your mood.
I'm in a fabulous mood right this moment

7. Describe the last time you were injured:
When I stole the recycle cart from one of my neighbors and broke my toe nail trying to hide it. I didn't intend to steal it. I swear.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Of all of my friends I have to say Lulu would be the best company but she might hate me if I wished this fate on her. 


9. Rock concert or symphony?
How about a rock symphony?

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Roses from my Huck.

11. Favorite soda:
Today it's Coca-cola Cherry Zero

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A t-shirt from Colorado

13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
A magic carpet would be great

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theaters?
Live action Cinderella. It was wonderful!

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
There have been so many...Chris Hemsworth and Henry Kavil are my faves lately.

16. What is your favorite kind of cake?
Dennis the Menace cake...yellow cake with chocolate fudge frosting

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Some pasta and marinara.

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Out the window at the roof of a lower building.

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope but then I dont' wear shoes that require laces either.

20. Favorite toy as a child?
I used to have this stuffed seal I called Felicia

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
If I want to eat.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course they do! They talk about how darn fabulous I am :)

23. When’s the last time you had gummy worms?
About a year ago when I got some at the candy shop before a movie.

24. What's your favorite fruit?
I love most all fruit but always have apples around.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Ya know...I do actually. It's in an old album at the Lady's house

26. Do you like running long distances?
Fuck no. I don't even like running short distances.

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Yup and tried catching snow flakes on my tongue

28. What color are your bedsheets?
I put the dark brown ones on today.

29. What's your favorite flower?
daisies they are such happy flowers

30. Do you do ballet?
Never have. I have no balance to do any of that nonsense.

31. Do you listen to classical music?
once in a while

32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
Big Bang Theory theme song


33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
I used to when the Punk was little.

34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Hot and muggy I am sure

35. Do people consider you smart?
I've been told I'm a blind squirrel.

36. How many piercings do you have?
4 total...in my ears

37. Are you signed on AIM?
When was the last time anyone used that crap?

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Never on purpose

39. How do you feel about your family?
I love the dysfunctional bunch.

40. Do you have an iPod?
Nope. Used to have an iPhone.

41. What time do you go to bed?
When I am tired. Usually about midnight.


42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
In the car it's Awesome Mix No.1

43. What movie do you know every line to?
I don't.

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Blue Cheese

45. What did you get for Christmas this year?
It was a Hawaiian Christmas and loved every bit of it.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
I have family in Cali.

47. Do you like hugs?
I love warm hugs

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
hmmm today when he text me he slept late

49. What is the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My mom can't say my name. The r's sound like L's

50. last person you hugged?

My massage therapist this morning

Have you ever kissed somebody who's name started with J?
Yeah actually, my first kiss was with a boy named Jason.

Do you use smiley's on the computer a lot?
Probably more than I should be using them.

Did you sing at all today?
as a matter of fact I did along with the radio

Do you like orange juice?
Only when I can have it on the rocks

What's the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
turned off my alarm and said "fuck" then played the snooze game for 30 more minutes

What was the last thing you bought?
A bday gift for Lulu

You have a crazy side?
Crazy as in psycho? no.

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Yes.

Would you rather it be sunny or rainy ?
depends on what I am doing

When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
my number 1 what?

How do you feel right now?
Relaxed. I'm sore a little. My throat hurts.

What do you want for your birthday?
Hugs and kisses

What do you currently hear?
The TV - NCIS is on. My nails clicking on the keyboard...

Do you like getting big hugs?
Yes, I love warm hugs.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
Huck

How did last night go?
It was quiet. Got my chores done.

Is there someone who doesn't like you because of something you didn't do?
I am sure some where along the way someone blames me for something I am not privy to.

How much money is in your wallet?
I may have a few dollar bills.

Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes and I beat the crap out of him the stupid head.


Ever been on a motorcycle?
Many moons ago and loved it

Did you shower today?
Gonna when I am done with this task. I still don't know what possessed me to do it.

Are you closer with your mom or dad?
I was closest to Daddy when he was still here. Now it's the Lady by default. I'm not her favorite.

Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater?
I do for the most part. Once that trust has been breached it's very difficult to get it back.

Do you like to travel?
Yes! Where are we going?

What is your favorite kind of food?
I don't like liver

Can you cook?
Yes I can. Never trust a skinny cook ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment